|Number of Students||Annual Tuition|
For Pre-School tuition is $5,500.00 a year per child.
- $350 per child
Additional Payment Options
- Payment in full: If you make your tuition payment in full by June 30th, you will receive a 5% discount off your total tuition. If you also choose to pay your fundraising requirement in full, that will be included with your discount.
- Half/Half: You may pay half of your tuition by August 31st and have your balance paid in full by March 31st.
- Pay In-Office: Office payments may be arranged. If you choose this method you are required to make payments according a schedule agreed upon by both parties. A $25.00 late charge will be applied each time a payment is missed without prior authorization.
- Pay via SchoolSpeak: Parents are able to pay for tuition and fees through our Student Information System: SchoolSpeak. Once your child is enrolled, you will receive a link to our SchoolSpeak web portal. This allows you to check your child’s grades, communicate with the teacher, pay fees online, and much more!
In addition each family is required to:
- Work 30 mandatory hours. Any hours not completed by May 31st will be billed at the rate of $35 per hour). Click here for ways to fulfill your hours.
- Raise funds. A “net income” of $350.00 contribution per family. This obligation is met through participation in designated fundraisers, activities or monthly payments. Each family is obligated to sell $50.00 of raffle tickets for the fall raffle and $50.00 for the spring raffle per child to meet part of the fundraising commitment. Unmet raffle ticket obligations will be charged to your account. All fundraising commitments are to be completed by the second week of June.