Prospective families are welcomed to come and tour our school. Please call the office at 562-432-5946 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM Monday – Friday to schedule an appointment.
1. The prospective family will meet with the principal.
2. Students will take a preliminary diagnostic test.
3. The family will meet with the teachers and principal.
Guidelines for Admission:
- Preferences are given to active members of the parish. Children from other Catholic parishes and other faiths will be admitted if openings exist.
- Preferences are given to siblings of children already attending St. Anthony Parish School.
- Preferences are given to supportive alumni.
- Under Archdiocesan guidelines for financial considerations, the optimum number of students per classroom is thirty-five (35).
- Kindergarten students must be five (5) years of age on, or before, September 1st.
- Pre-K4 students must be four (4) years of age on, or before, September 1st.
- Pre-School students will not be accepted until they are 2.75 years old and must be fully toilet trained (we have no diapering facilities on campus).
- All students must comply with current California immunizations and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- The parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to serve the educational needs of all students.
- The Pastor and Principal will review a student’s continued eligibility for enrollment in the parish school.
The following documents must be submitted to the school before your child can be enrolled:
Baptism Certificate (if you have one)
Last report card (for 1st through 8th grade)
Additional paperwork that must be filled out will be given to you when you come to the office and register your child.
$350 per student. This includes the supply fee and the technology fee.