As a Catholic school, the administration and faculty strive to build community. We want to build upon and strengthen the moral/Catholic values that parents/guardians are fostering in their homes. We are committed to offering a quality education in a faith-filled environment. It is our prayer that the children will come to know their self-worth and show respect for themselves and others. Listed below are some of the varied opportunities that foster faith development:
- Weekly Liturgy prepared and led by the students
- Seasonal Celebration of the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Feast Days celebrated with a variety of activities including Mass so that students realize this is a special day.
- Advent Program
- Retreats for 6-8 grade students and those preparing for their First Communion
- Stations of the Cross during Lent
- Special Activities during Holy Week
- May Crowning Celebration
The Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Communion are celebrated following in-class preparation program involving both the student and the parents. Other Sacraments are available for those who have not received them such as Baptism. This is done through the Parish Office.